BABY HENRY | WINSTON SALEM NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER
JULY 23, 2020
I met the Thompson family when I did a Fall Mini Session for them a couple years ago. From the moment I met their family I have just adored them! Their son Jack instantly melts your heart with his blue eyes and sweet smile. Oh, and Carmen is a pilot – yes, AKA the coolest woman I know.
I’ve kept up with the 3 of them and I was SO excited to see they were adding a new little boy to their family! Henry James is one of my top favorite boy names, and when I saw their birth announcement I couldn’t believe that was his name – too perfect! So excited I got to document his first few days of life as he joined their family.
I have a few newborn sessions coming up and wanted to share how I’m preparing and making sure we’re all safe during your session!
• I take my temperature the morning of your session to ensure it’s normal.
• I always bring hand sanitizer with me, and I’ll be using it repeatedly throughout the session.
• All blankets and swaddled are always disinfected and washed before your session. Although I bring these things, if you prefer to use a solid white swaddle / blanket of your own, just let me know!
• I will wear a mask during your session and keep my distance, giving you guidance from at least 6 feet apart.
• I usually am the one to swaddle baby and adjust them. I’ll ask you to brush up on your swaddle skills to lower my interaction with baby. However, if you’re comfortable I’m more than happy to do the swaddling!
• If the weather is nice and your yard provides some shade, we can always head outside for some portraits as well!
Interested in booking a newborn session? Get in touch with me!