BABY CAROLINE | WINSTON SALEM NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER
JULY 23, 2020
I recently got to meet sweet baby Caroline – she is such a doll baby! Due to Covid, we waited a little bit longer to do her newborn session but even at a month old she slept almost the entire session! I have loved being back in beautiful nursery’s with the tiniest toes and lips – oh, the baby fever is real!
I have a few newborn sessions coming up and wanted to share how I’m preparing and making sure we’re all safe during your session!
• I take my temperature the morning of your session to ensure it’s normal.
• I always bring hand sanitizer with me, and I’ll be using it repeatedly throughout the session.
• All blankets and swaddled are always disinfected and washed before your session. Although I bring these things, if you prefer to use a solid white swaddle / blanket of your own, just let me know!
• I will wear a mask during your session and keep my distance, giving you guidance from at least 6 feet apart.
• I usually am the one to swaddle baby and adjust them. I’ll ask you to brush up on your swaddle skills to lower my interaction with baby. However, if you’re comfortable I’m more than happy to do the swaddling!
• If the weather is nice and your yard provides some shade, we can always head outside for some portraits as well!
Interested in booking a newborn session? Get in touch with me!